Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hotbird Free Hindi Channel

HALO

Hello!
Again I bring you a review I take a while to write but here ...

First of all I want to thank the Latinbookstour Blog because they sent me the book ....


" Our arrival did not go entirely as planned. I remember we landed almost at dawn, because the streetlights were still on. We hope that our descent go unnoticed and and was in large part, with one exception: a thirteen years ago Fair Share your round at that time.









On the back cover:
"The unexpected arrival of the Church brothers, Gabriel, Ivy and Bethany, is a stir in the small town of Venus Cove. They are extremely beautiful, intelligent and mysterious. Where do they come? "Where are your parents and why they stand out whatever it is the activity undertaken? All three are in fact angels with a mission to save the world from imminent destruction. Have clear instructions: Do not be too strong linkages with no human and strive to conceal their superhuman qualities. But Beth, the most inexperienced, breaks the sacred rules: Xavier Woods falls in love with the cutest boy in school. Challenging the sky is not a good idea when you must face the forces of evil ... "


My Opinion.

Well starting with the cover, that tells us all the main story where an angel appears with a Human, because this beautiful and give it 7 points, followed with the title HALO the first makes me think of an aura, the aura of an angel, but not the same as researching I find that Halo is a circle of diffuse light around a luminous body, or an aura of sacred images, well not walk so wrong, but like nothing to do with the title, do not you think??
Well let's important, first of all I'm not really a fan of the books in LA, I'm more the dark side, Vampires, Wolves, Fairies, Ghosts, Demons and other supernatural beings, in some reviews I read compared this book with Twilight, I say nothing to see Halo on the side makes me Romantic, way too sugary for my taste, but Twilight that's a lot to say.

However I liked the story where he talks of the angels of whom do not know much, such as Gabriel is an archangel, a cherub and Ivy Bethany finally it is a low-ranking angel, he feels human emotions, some parts I found very interesting about the roles they play and how they live before God in heaven, but some very boring reading at first but becomes tedious how it's going to end wraps and more.

Yet I feel that I miss very much, (a my mind and taste) more evil from Jake if he wanted to purchase an Angel I immediately imagine endless bad things at the outset that would lose their virtue (rape) if I think I read way too last Fantasia mind but that's what I thought .... Jake
been worse and could make the battle between the angels more paths, more explicit where they really feel the evil Jake and goodness and power of Gabriel, for me I miss you a lot.
Without the ingenuity of Beth, to be an angel, does not behave as such, is not credible, I can not imagine an angel and she in love with a and human emotions that marked more than one person, and unless you can not completely hide their wings and has shades of pink for less .....

The story painted very well, the plot itself, but it could have been far better with the elements that counted.

Well I give it 3 points because I was entertained and learned some things about the Angels, and hope for the next book to see if it improves ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment