Friday, December 31, 2010

How To Get Natalie Morales' Hairstyle

Two thousand and ten things I learned last coffee

another year just beginning, year, which is full of stories, a bad year for deny it, but it is possibly the ones I have taught in my life, together perhaps with the 1994 year of my accident, the year that life taught me to always laugh, because life in the form of fracture showed comminuted that is ephemeral and extremely fragile and not worth the suffering, but to live it fully.

This year, as he has been memorably bad, but today, as well as error, an entry in the blog a friend reminded me that I learned that sixteen years ago. And this friend is that fatherhood and the changes in his life have made this year is one of its best years, his life changed forever, his world turned like a shirt and he has been his best year or less than the best.

wonder I know that you have to do one thing with another, well, way to explain. Life offers some major disappointments and some memorable pleasures of rest is a great wealth of detail, small joys and constant setbacks, the year I was reminded that although this year has not been as good in global terms because something bad happened to me If you have been filled with thousands of details that overlap happy that cloud and completely cover that aspect of my life has been grim. However, the black dot in the year ended two months ago.

I decided to live my life I congratulate for such details as the day to day features, celebrate and enjoy, because in the end are those details and not the big developments that will make you happy or not. And I, I have sixteen years ago my decision clear.

Thank you, thank you for this year of learning, enrichment, personal growth, small setbacks and small joys. I'm lucky, because they see those moments and enjoy to the fullest.

I thank so many people that would be unfair to make a list (as I did last year), leaving important people. But calm, everyone knows who are friends, colleagues, acquaintances, family members here and there, everyone, thanks for being part of my life.

Typically, December 31 say that next year will be my year, no more, no purpose and I think I have erred and that those years there have not been as successful as they were intended. This year, change the text of my claims. I'll have my big year 2011 be .

Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment