Friday, December 31, 2010

Digitalplayground Sifre



said before yesterday the Minister of Industry, Miguel Sebastian, the light would raise the price of coffee per person, on the basis that 2.5 people live in a house in Spain and under the premise that it costs him a coffee € 1.80 is it will take them at Starbucks? Well

to this analysis for dummies, manipulative and mackerel is ridiculing a population increase, would give the actual reading (which comes to pego if we talk about electricity) than it is for the real world, the price of coffee.

may call me lucky to live in the Canaries to say that coffee in the islands round half the price paid by the Minister (as we say around here, you're a Choni, Sebastian), I say this because I have no idea As costs in the rest of the country. However, having said that we analysis.

Assuming that most English people are immersed in the red in the last days of the month, rising coffee prices should eliminate the same number of real coffee we drink per month in the Bar of confidence (or way), well, in my house are three people, one of which has not yet age to consume coffee daily in one bar, so our € 5.40 (3x1.80) will be divided between two people, or € 2.70 / month, divided between 0.90 € which actually costs a coffee, I lost two cafes and a half of the month (it makes sense to ask for a "cut" in this case half). I'm shopping

street and that makes it consume more fuel than one whose occupation is conducted within an enclosure. A month ago I noticed a rise to approximately € 0.17 per liter of diesel and my ground work about 20 liters refuel every three days, if we make the pertinent (or impertinent) gives us a whopping sum amount of 34 € / month rise in fuel from November to the last day of the year. If we divide that amount by the real price of coffee, I'll have to remove no more and no less than 37 coffees a month.

My economy, like most inhabitants of this country depends on a very thin thread and that looks set to break at any time, thus maintaining balancing my balance, I subtract my monthly coffees forty habitual intake of caffeine. Since the month has 31 days at most, I have an outstanding balance of 6 coffees a month, or I'll have to delete some other little thing, apart from my daily visit to the Bar to offset these increases (which, to make matters worse not are the only increase in multiples caffeinated).

However, given the explanation to rebut the speech to bream gave us yesterday MiguelĂ­n Sebastian, I will respond in the same speech so well for bream is given and, as he treats us idiots, I at least will do the same. As 45 million

of English who, drink coffee or not, will be increased the price of coffee a month in power, I would remind the Minister of Industry to the bars of Spain will sell 45 million coffees per month to cope with rising "laughable and ridiculous," according to his account, the energy in Spain. Well, that would mean the closure of at least 11,000 bars across Spain for the shortfall in sales of coffee, which will as unemployed, 36,000 people working in these bars.
Mr. Sebastian
So the rise in energy costs a coffee a month, but it costs 36,000 jobs and closing 11,000 SMEs. Right now I

today, December 31, I took my last coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment