Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Woke Up And One Testicle Hurts

world of fifty thousand

Today we see in Spain that I strike branded as uncooperative, not because I look just the drop of 5% of the income of all staff, since taking into account that the vast majority are mileuristas, a reduction in € 50 per month it should be noted. No, do not say so, the name is unsupportive because they complain now and looking back now, when I touched their pockets when many of us because we are not insured and many of us suffer to enter the labor market.

are a lot more than 140,000 job seekers, those who need to quote for a retirement, and we have to kneel busting to avoid being unemployed, rather go to work sick rather than take a loss with the risk that entails.

several years Spain has been plunged into economic crisis and labor unions were important but exits through the forum as long as they receive their mortars in the form of grants, now that I have played the snuff or cut and assembled rise up in anger. Bad timing, the rest of Spain does not support them. You are looking at least two years away, now I who prefer to follow infojobs immersed in laboris, LinkedIn and Xing, whereas now you complain because you can not afford cable television.

that the system is unfair and should be touching base salary income levels, while those who are less than an amount should not be touched, it is unfortunate that officials or friends, as they said somewhere, the teacher of our children is harmed by this see also decrease in his salary.

But I pity myself, I have not been reduced but the 1,000 € 50 € I could win, I am unemployed and I have no secure retirement.

unions have broken the Spain job, they deserve that this strike has been a bluff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment