Monday, June 28, 2010

First Response Light Red Line



Yesterday, as he does not like things, a dismissal under Lorenzo Sunday fried my skin without realizing it. There was plenty of sunshine and was very cloudy and among mental ramblings about future plans, I started feeling the heat over the normal body, a sort of heat that stung. I automatically lifted the seat and got in the shade "is not going to burn me."

Last night, just come in through the front door my wife looks at me and starts laughing uncontrollably. It seems that my face was redder than it should, but I did not feel much. Upon entering the bathroom and looking in the mirror, I freaked. Skin Tone foreigner foreigner , crab crab, I still had some sandals with white socks to complete the traditional garb of summer visitors from the Canaries. Fortunately, not burned or hurt.

when I slept I was something else. In the usual hug my wife, burned the lower abdomen so that made me a start and forced me to get her back, motionless. The night passed between groans of pain (according to my wife) and dizziness. Several trips to the bathroom and an ardor that was increasing by the minute. Or cold showers or anything. He spent the cold titiriteo more scorching heat in seconds, making last night an intensive day of aerobic exercise (wear the blanket, take off blanket).

Today I spent the whole day even more tenderness, dizzy and utterly weak, probably due to the lack of moisturizing .... go task.

To make matters worse, today I had a job interview and I had to call the person in question and be honest with him. Although thankfully sounding words, which he said was something like this:

Well, sr. X?, Sorry, today we had an appointment at 12am but yesterday in a fit of macho man I came to stay with all the sun of the south of the island for me and now look like an amateur with the aggravating rojiblanco look at par a straw man, cross open and moving as the Duchess of Alba dancing reggaeton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment