Monday, April 4, 2011

Novescia Relation With Biologists

Infoxication Leadership



I think this video has an interesting background. I am of the conviction that the world will, inevitably, to basics, to the simple, back to the past. I think that's what is referred to these esoteric matters referred to 2012 as a year when the world will change. These statements (the non-radical and apocalyptic) has a logical sense when viewed in the way that I have to be analyzed.

Not that I believe we will leave the iPad to return the book, nor that we will return email to send telex, or leave to sail with ADSL and return to 56k modems. No. What I think is that the world has been twisting in on itself so that the end will give way, will break and how simple and easy, which is also logical, will be the most often.

I think the politicians will manipulate the millimeter measurements campaigns to understand that what people "infoxicado" ad nauseum, you're looking to answer, not marketing campaigns. I think the employer will no longer find a way to turn around its accounts, finding ways and means to outsource their customer what they want is a personalized, returning to the original idea of \u200b\u200bjoining the real artists, professionals and a strong sense of ethics. I think the media will stop focusing his editorials based on their customers, understanding no users that there are no customers and their clients seek the truth, not a lie told well. Etc.

The world tend to return to their original, logical and plausible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment