Friday, January 29, 2010

Can Hair Colour Remover Damage My Hair?

JD Salinger (1919-2010) Post 1



- What I know is this, nothing more, "Franny said. If you are a poet, do something beautiful. I mean you leave something beautiful when you finish the page or whatever. Those of you talk about do not leave a single thing of beauty. All they do, perhaps, those who are somewhat better, is getting into your head and let "something" there, but they do, you know "make something" does not mean it is a poem, not by God ! It may simply be a kind of excrement, terribly fascinating and syntax, with apologies. As with Manlius and Esposito and all those poor men.

Lane took time to light a cigarette before I say anything.

- I thought you liked Manlius. In fact, if I remember correctly, about a month ago, said it was "a charm" and you ...

- And I like her. I'm sick of people liking me only. I would like to meet someone who could respect ... Would you excuse me a moment?



This entry is only the entry of a personal diary.
just fixed a moment and remember a favorite piece of my favorite writer, hopefully rest in peace. Now without photographers, reporters and onlookers. Although surely be laughing,
and far, far away from this smallness, of the things that began to appear following his death.
do not know why, but I can imagine him sitting next to Jünger, talking at length, who knows what language.



0 comments:

Post a Comment